Choose to work where you truly make an impact on the lives of others. At Living and Learning Enrichment Center, we welcome those who want to help others grow through experience.
Job Coach (Immediate)
Behavior Technician (Immediate)
Job Description: At Living & Learning Enrichment Center, we are a team of dedicated professionals who are passionate about working with teens and adults who are on the autism spectrum and/or have other related challenges. We are on a mission to help all people reach their own personal best. We offer a wide range of independent living, special interest, social skills, vocational skills, and performing arts programs. We are looking for a motivated individual with a love for helping those who need some extra support by providing evidence-based treatment in our Applied Behavior Analysis Program.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, teaching, child development or related field.
- Previous experience working with children in a professional setting
- Acquire Registered Behavior Technician Certification upon hire
- Clear Criminal Background Check
- Provide a minimum of two (2) professional references
- Must have evening availability
Specific Duties Include:
- Behavior Technicians will provide one-on-one and group ABA therapy
- Implementing behavior plans
- Work in conjunction with the Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to decrease problem behaviors and increase skill acquisition with children with autism and other developmental disabilities.
- Build rapport with each client, creating and maintaining motivation
- Accurately record data for behavior reduction and skill acquisition programing
- Communicates appropriately with parents in person and in writing
*Full-time and Part-time positions are available and offer a flexible schedule.